Platinum Powder AlertReceive special email alerts from Howard when awesome powder is on the way! Learn more
At Howard’s Weather Cntr50.3°F ... 3 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 29.668 ... 09:05:00 AM 09/04/15
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- Although Smoke and Haze has returned to the high country…Moderate WSW winds Friday will flush it out through Saturday……Haze will likely come back next week…
- The Haze will give way to clearing skies by Wednesday Afternoon as SW flow increases over the region…Expect Breezy Weather with a cool down Wednesday through Saturday….Dry Weather is expected through the Holiday Weekend….
- Smokey skies to give way early Saturday afternoon to clearing as a Strong Trof for late August ushers in strong gusty SW winds and cooler temps….
- Cooling promised for next week looks delayed until weeks end as 4-Corners high too strong…..Seasonal temps expected with breezier weather much later next week….
- High temps will settle back to normal as we trend into next week……Strong amplification from recurving Typhoon east of Japan will develop a major trof off the west coast the end of the month…..Record El Nino event still possible……
- Another rainless week ahead with above normal temperatures through Thursday…Then Breezy and not a warm into the following weekend……Some interesting changes coming up the end of the month….
- Upper West Coast Trof will keep skies clear Monday through Wednesday for excellent Meteor Shower Viewing….Expect breezy weather at times with a very dry air mass………Next warm up develops as Upper Trof lifts NE through Northern CA Thursday and Continental high expands west next weekend….