At Howard’s Weather Cntr66.6°F ... 0 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 29.793 ... 02:50:00 PM 09/30/14
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- An 8 to 14 day Extended Dry period is expected for the High Country with warmer than normal temps by the weekend……Based upon Weeks 1 and 2 Outlook…This should be a beautiful Fall Foliage Season up until Mid October….
- Equinox Storm right on time with dry front moving through Mammoth by early Thursday PM followed by Upper Cut-Off like system Saturday…Some Snowfall Accumulation Likely over Higher Terrain…..
- Fall offically here now with more above normal temps expected Tuesday and Wednesday…..The First Fall trof of the season approaches California Thursday with a slow moving cool front expected over Northern Ca Thursday…The Cool Front will Creep through Mono County Early Friday Am as Upper Trof Cuts off over CA Saturday….
- The last days of Summer will have seasonal temperatures and sport a few showers as well…..Then as the first full day of Autumn next week occurs….Breezy with Cooler weather to follow….
- Above Normal temperatures will continue both today and Tuesday with a few isolated Showers or Thunderstorms…..A modest trof of low pressure within the southern branch of the westerlies will bring a slightly better chance of some showers and cooling Wednesday into Thursday…The upcoming weekend looks fair….
- Above normal temps to continue for the high country this weekend…..Moisture again lurking from another tropical system to the SSE off Mexico…..
- Two weeks left of Warm Summer Weather….Then rolling into Fall….. How is the Crystal Ball Looking for Winter…..