Platinum Powder AlertReceive special email alerts from Howard when awesome powder is on the way! Learn more
At Howard’s Weather Cntr42.3°F ... 1 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 29.583 ... 06:30:00 PM 10/31/14
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- Winter Storm Warnings have been Hoisted for Mono County for this Evening Through Saturday AM…..Snowfall forecasts get ramped up again by models this morning……Storms arrival will be more toward this evening….Expect mild dry weather next week……
- 1st Winter Storm Watch for Mono County Friday Night for 6 to 12 inches of snow in the Town of Mammoth….Expect between a 12 to 18 inches over the Crest.
- Warmer Weather the next Two Days with Light Winds and PC skies…Winds beginning to come up Firday with a Chance of Snow Friday/Night…..
- Windy Today…Chilly Sunday then Fair and Mild Next Week…..1st Snow Bearing Clouds for the TOML Expected Next Weekend…..
- Westerlies continue to pick up strength as pressures aloft build into CA the next few days for some warming….Wet Pacific NW frontal system will sag south Friday leading to Breezy weather Friday Afternoon and stronger winds Friday night….Then light snowfall for the high country Saturday PM….Winter Outlook Looking wetter now for CA….
- Series of Fall Trofs to continue their march into the west coast with longer wavelength causing some spliting Friday. Weekend looks Cool with near seasonal temps….Stronger more consolidated trof moving in by Monday night with strong winds possible…
- Get out this Weekend and take Some Fall Pictures…..The Fall Foliage has Peaked in the High Country and Potential Windy conditions are expected Later Tuesday and Wednesday. Winds will strip a lot of the Aspens Next Week…..