At Howard’s Weather Cntr14.7°F ... 0 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 30.174 ... 05:20:00 PM 01/24/17
Platinum Powder AlertReceive free email alerts from Howard when awesome powder is on the way! Learn more
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- Mammoth Digs Out after Seage of storms leaves snowfall amounts up simular to Late January of 1969…Short Term and Medium Range show a break in the weather of a week to 10 days….While Longer Range has the -EPO and -WPO Raising its Ugly Head Again………
- Another 4 to 5 Feet Expected for the Town of Mammoth by Monday Night…..Storm Number 2 Rolls in Friday into Early Saturday morning…Followed by High Impact Winter Storm Saturday night into Monday leading up to the wettest January on record…..
- Next Series of Storms make there way into the High County Today with a Rich Moisture Plume for Storm #1….Amounts for the Town of Mammoth 8 to 16 inches by Mid Morning Thursday…..
- Working on a January Record for Mammoth Lakes Snowfall….
- Last gasp of wet pattern dumps 2 feet on the Town of Mammoth….A few more inches expected this evening than a nice 5 day break….Active pattern continues out over the pacific with a new storm or two looming mid week……MJO Raising its ugly head for the potential for another Alaska blocking pattern B-4 months end….
- Precipitation tallies continue to add up….Very Wet Atmopheric River now an event of the past….However….Moderate AR still in the picture through Wednesday AM…..Lots more snow coming!!
- Next big storm has moved into the high country with moderate snowfall…..Cold Air trapped in the lower elevations will ensure snowfall well into the afternoon….Rain still forecasted for later tonight through Sunday Night with rain changing back to snow Monday Morning in Mammoth Lakes….