At Howard’s Weather Cntr60.3°F ... 2 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 29.645 ... 11:55:00 PM 09/02/14
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- The Month of August to end on a quiet note…..The Outlook is for more of the same with the week beginning with above normal temps then slightly cooler the 2nd half……It looks dry for the next 5 to 7 days….
- Temperatures over the Eastern Sierra definetly showing signs of becoming more variable as Polar Jet begins to flex its muscle over the higher Latts…..Fall like weather not that far off…..
- Upper Level Low of the Southern CA Coast to get the Boot Thursday as Larger Synoptic Scale Trof moves though the Pacific NW….Warmer Early Next Week….
- Upper Level Low Spinning up off the Northern CA Coast may bring some showers to the high country Tuesday PM…..Otherwise partly cloudy at times but dry weather this week into the weekend with seasonal temperatures…..
- Dry Southwest flow is the word for the next 5 to 7 days keeping Mammoth dry with near seasonal temps……Expect cooler nights now with the drier air….CFS forecasting more wet weather ahead for CA………
- North Central CA Coast upper trof to kick out Monday afternoon, leaving drier weather for the rest of the week…..The AZ Monsoon may be coming to an end…..
- Old Upper Trof continues to weaken with the remains shearing out to the east today………Looks like a bit of a break Friday, then the chance of thunder returns Saturday and Sunday…..