Comments are closed.
At Howard’s Weather Cntr51.8°F ... 0 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 29.947 ... 12:45:00 AM 08/01/14
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- Wind Shift has flushed out most of the moisture……However….Smoke from the west side has reached Southern Mono County…….
- Deep Monsoon Moisture in Place with an active pattern continuing for afternoon and evening Thunderstorms…..It should be a bit drier Thursday and Especially Friday…..
- Monsoon III to make appearence by tonight with lots of mid level cloudiness….Moistening to continue through Monday….With Best Chance of Thunderstorms during Monday PM and again later in the week……Models Backpeddeling on SW Upper flow….With Unstable Air Mass continuing into next weekend
- Upper Trof now making its way through California with lighter breezes expected Thursday along with warmer temps…This weekend will be especially nice with highs in the 80s and little if any chance of rain…..Monsoonal Flow returns Sunday-Monday……
- Fair dry weather returns to the high country this week with warm days and cool nights….The days get back into the low 80s by Thursday with further warming into the weekend…..It should be a dry week over all up untill Sunday….
- Forecast Models continue to Back Peddel on moving out residual moisture and so moisture to be recycled on a daily bases untill best SW flow Develops By Middle of Next Week……
- Very Moist Unstable Air-Mass to remain over our area through Thursday with the likelyhood of heavy rain showers high accordingly……A slow drying process to begin Friday with Areal Coverage of Thunderstorms decreasing through Saturday then fair and dry Sunday and next week…..