Comments are closed.
At Howard’s Weather Cntr72.8°F ... 4 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 29.862 ... 04:50:00 PM 09/23/14
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- Fall offically here now with more above normal temps expected Tuesday and Wednesday…..The First Fall trof of the season approaches California Thursday with a slow moving cool front expected over Northern Ca Thursday…The Cool Front will Creep through Mono County Early Friday Am as Upper Trof Cuts off over CA Saturday….
- The last days of Summer will have seasonal temperatures and sport a few showers as well…..Then as the first full day of Autumn next week occurs….Breezy with Cooler weather to follow….
- Above Normal temperatures will continue both today and Tuesday with a few isolated Showers or Thunderstorms…..A modest trof of low pressure within the southern branch of the westerlies will bring a slightly better chance of some showers and cooling Wednesday into Thursday…The upcoming weekend looks fair….
- Above normal temps to continue for the high country this weekend…..Moisture again lurking from another tropical system to the SSE off Mexico…..
- Two weeks left of Warm Summer Weather….Then rolling into Fall….. How is the Crystal Ball Looking for Winter…..
- The Month of August to end on a quiet note…..The Outlook is for more of the same with the week beginning with above normal temps then slightly cooler the 2nd half……It looks dry for the next 5 to 7 days….
- Temperatures over the Eastern Sierra definetly showing signs of becoming more variable as Polar Jet begins to flex its muscle over the higher Latts…..Fall like weather not that far off…..