At Howard’s Weather Cntr54.0°F ... 0 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 30.442 ... 08:18:00 PM 09/29/16
Platinum Powder AlertReceive special email alerts from Howard when awesome powder is on the way! Learn more
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- Above normal temps to continue through mid week then upper trough from Gulf of AK to swing toward the west coast as we approach the weekend…..At this time the trough is dry for the eastern sierra but much cooler weather is expected for the upcoming weekend…Long Range forecasters are going to have a difficult time with the upcoming winters outlook….
- Wind Shift has shifted smoke away from Mammoth Lakes….Further increases in westerly flow should help as well…..Forecasters keeping weary eye on remnant moisture from Hurricane Paine for Mono County……
- Smokey Skies from Owens River Fire to continue through Monday AM with a wind shift expected during the afternoon…More southwest flow next week will keep most smoke away from Mammoth…..New Upper Low to bring wind and cooling Wednesday with FROPA Thursday Mid morning…slight chance of showers Thursday AM….
- After a September Tease…Weather returns to Summer with highs in the mid 70s by weeks end……No storminess in sight!
- Early Season Cold Front will move through Central CA overnight Monday, bringing gusty winds ahead of it and some 20 degrees of cooling by Tuesday…..Although precipitation will diminish rapidly from north to south for Mono County…A dusting is still possible above 9500 feet Tuesday…..Temperatures will rebound the 2nd half of this week…..
- Beautiful late summer days to give way to showers and some thunder early next week…..High temps to cool some 20 degrees by Tuesday before rebounding the second half of next week…
- Cool Holiday Weekend with Breezy Weather gives way to more seasonal temperatures by Mid Week…..Early morning lows in the 30s will lift into the 40s later this week….It will be another dry week ahead…..Southern half of Arizona and New Mexico braces for remains of Tropical Storm Newton Mid Week……