Platinum Powder AlertReceive special email alerts from Howard when awesome powder is on the way! Learn more
At Howard’s Weather Cntr42.5°F ... 0 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 29.865 ... 02:25:00 AM 05/27/15
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- MAMMOTH MT CLOSES THE END OF TODAY ON 10 TO 40 INCH BASE…..SEVERAL INCHES OF NEW SNOW FELL AROUND THE HOLIDAY….THE CHANCE OF MORE THUNDER IS EXPECTED WITH A WARMING TREND THIS WEEK……
- One Last Vort Center Moving our way this Afternoon with More Showers and Thunderstorms Today and Tonight….Slow drying trend with just a chance of showers Sunday….Warming trend Monday through next week…..
- In the short term…a chance of afternoon showers will continue….There is one last good system that will bring more organized showers Thursday and Friday….The Long Wave over the far west is filling…leading to warming temps by weeks end….
- Unsettled weather to continue through this weekend and into next week as long wave upper trough remains a fixture over CA….
- Blocking Pattern over Northwest Canada will suppress Upper Jet well South into CA this week and into the next…Expect cooler than normal temps with periods of Rain and Snow in the High County…
- Series of Cold Lows to bring chilly temps and Snowfall to the high country…..Thursday….Tuesday the 12th and possibly Friday later next week….
- Warming trend to continue today with well above normal temps….Warm temps will continue over the high country much of this week with isolated thunder beginning Thursday PM….Better chance of showers Sunday into Monday…..Cooler by Mid Week the 6th