Platinum Powder AlertReceive special email alerts from Howard when awesome powder is on the way! Learn more
At Howard’s Weather Cntr57.1°F ... 0 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 29.818 ... 11:00:00 PM 07/04/15
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- Chance of Thunderstorms through the Holiday Weekend….MJO off the Charts over the Western Pac
- Thunderstorm Action will continue this afternoon….with less action wednesday then increasing thunderstorm’s Thursday and Friday…..MJO rapidly intensifying over West Pac
- A Fire Weather Watch is Hoisted for the Sierra of Mono County because of the possibility of Dry Lightening Saturday afternoon through Sunday evening…..Wetter Storms are possible Later Sunday afternoon…..MJO is Amping as it goes into the Western Pacific….There will be a pattern change due to this action the week following July Fourth…But it may not effect the far southwest.
- Very warm weather to continue for the Eastern Sierra with near record highs by Friday…..Upper Dynamics along with the influx of Monsoon Moisture will Juice up our local Air Mass leading to an increasing chance of thunderstorms this weekend….The Outlook for next week is much of the same…..
- After a Cool Breezy Sunday, temperatures will warm again Monday and remain in the Low 80s through Thursday…..Increasing chance of thunderstorms next weekend and into the following week…
- Above normal temperatures to continue the next 10 days for the Eastern Sierra….Continental High Reigns over the Far West…….Not much relief until the Monsoon kicks in late this month…..
- The Heat is On…..With deserts in the low 100s then Mid 100s this weekend…High Country Resort Levels in the 80s with Breezy Afternoons……Old MJO suppressed state over the Eastern Pacific so no Tropical Storms for a while…..Enhanced State weakening over the Western Caribbean…..Major MJO Entering Western pacific Soon…..