Platinum Powder AlertReceive special email alerts from Howard when awesome powder is on the way! Learn more
At Howard’s Weather Cntr34.7°F ... 3 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 30.425 ... 02:30:00 AM 02/10/16
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- Omega Block in Place with highly Amped Upper Ridge over California…..February Thaw in Process….Mammoth Mountain Boasts 9 to 14 Foot Base!!
- East Asian Upper Jet continues to Retreat westward over the pacific with Omega Block setting up this weekend with Upper Ridge building over California……
- Partly Cloudy Unsettled Weather to give way to Sunshine and Warmer Temperatures Friday well into Mid-Week as Pattern Shift gives California a Dry Spell through at least mid-month…….
- Cold Northerly Flow will continue through tonight with upslope cloudiness and a few flurries or snow showers Monday…..An Inside slider will bring the chance of snow showers Tuesday and weak system late Wednesday before the off shore ridge builds along the coast Friday into the weekend….It will be milder over the weekend….
- Snowfall to Continue Today and Tonight for the Eastern Sierra, Mono County and the Owens Valley…. Winter Storm Warning is in effect thru 4:00AM Monday….
- Winter Storm Warning Hoisted for Mono County beginning at 4:00PM Friday to 4:00PM Saturday….Storm to possibly last through Sunday night….
- Atmospheric River now Showing up off shore…Moisture to really increase Friday ahead of Heavy Snowfall Saturday AM…..