At Howard’s Weather Cntr19.7°F ... 0 mph wind ... 0.33 precip today
barometer 30.019 ... 04:50:00 PM 02/23/17
Platinum Powder AlertReceive free email alerts from Howard when awesome powder is on the way! Learn more
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- Atmospheric River has Come and Gone…Cold front has pushed through Mono County with improving weather the next few days….
- Another Strong Atmospheric River takes aim upon the Central and Northern Sierra….Models are a bit higher again with freezing level Monday morning….thoughs in the lower elevations may need to take precautions once again….
- Storms still rolling into California one after another….Those in town concernd about the flood potential from the next AR event can relax a bit now…..But keep the shovels handy!
- Major Storm Slated for Southern CA Friday into Saturday with Very Heavy to Excessive Precipitation expected…..Mammoth to receievd snowfall Friday into Saturday AM with moderate amounts…
- Another break in the weather in progress with light breezes and partly sunny skies….Next Storm Cycle Begins Thursday…..
- “Mother of All Winters” working on 30 feet on Top of Old Woolly’….Over 28 Feet reported on the Upper Mountain…….Nice Break in Storm Cycles Ahead……
- One more Atmospheric River to hit the Sierra hard tonight and Friday with 1 to 2+Feet in the Town of Mammoth…..3 to 4 feet expected on the Mountain will be a Challenge by Saturday AM….