At Howard’s Weather Cntr73.1°F ... 2 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 30.324 ... 10:10:00 AM 06/26/16
Platinum Powder AlertReceive special email alerts from Howard when awesome powder is on the way! Learn more
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- Summer Heat Over Eastern California to Continue with Dry Weather and Above to Much Above Normal Temps Through the Middle of Next Week….Southwest Monsoon has begun….But will take time backing up over the Eastern Sierra
- Summer shifts into high gear this week with highs in the low to mid 80s in Mammoth then mid to upper 70s 2nd half…..Last freeze of the cold season was last weekend….Feel free to plant…….
- There will be a break between systems today with another full latitude Trof impacting the Eastern Sierra beginning Tuesday through much of this week…..So far it just looks windy…Heat to Return to the high county by weeks end with a scorcher expected for much of CA early next week…..
- Above normal temperatures to continue through mid week then a trof of low pressure will descend from the Gulf of Ak bringing breezy-cooler weather to the high country….beginning late Wednesday through the weekend…..
- Record or near record high temperatures on tap later this week as strong ridge for early June builds into the west coast…..Heat will break with thundershowers Sunday and Monday…..
- The Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms return Saturday through Sunday with less of a chance on Memorial Day….A taste of Summer definitely in forecast by Tuesday though Friday next week…
- Chilly Weekend to be followed by the potential of some significant snowfall Tuesday PM Through Wednesday AM……Cold Mid May adjustment wave over the far west is pretty much stationary through much of next week….The Dweebs will keep a weary eye on the Memorial Day holiday weekend……