At Howard’s Weather Cntr39.1°F ... 5 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 29.903 ... 12:35:00 AM 10/26/14
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- Windy Today…Chilly Sunday then Fair and Mild Next Week…..1st Snow Bearing Clouds for the TOML Expected Next Weekend…..
- Westerlies continue to pick up strength as pressures aloft build into CA the next few days for some warming….Wet Pacific NW frontal system will sag south Friday leading to Breezy weather Friday Afternoon and stronger winds Friday night….Then light snowfall for the high country Saturday PM….Winter Outlook Looking wetter now for CA….
- Series of Fall Trofs to continue their march into the west coast with longer wavelength causing some spliting Friday. Weekend looks Cool with near seasonal temps….Stronger more consolidated trof moving in by Monday night with strong winds possible…
- Get out this Weekend and take Some Fall Pictures…..The Fall Foliage has Peaked in the High Country and Potential Windy conditions are expected Later Tuesday and Wednesday. Winds will strip a lot of the Aspens Next Week…..
- Slow cooling trend the next few days….Then back to the mid to upper 60s this weekend…..Changes still in the longer range next week…..
- The near records high temps of the past weekend will slowly give way to cooler days by the end of this week……Upper Pattern over far west is still dry for the next 10 days…However there are some important changes as we move into the first half of next week……..
- An 8 to 14 day Extended Dry period is expected for the High Country with warmer than normal temps by the weekend……Based upon Weeks 1 and 2 Outlook…This should be a beautiful Fall Foliage Season up until Mid October….