Platinum Powder AlertReceive special email alerts from Howard when awesome powder is on the way! Learn more
At Howard’s Weather Cntr37.5°F ... 0 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 30.045 ... 12:20:00 AM 10/06/15
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- Upper Low Now Moving South through the Pacific NW will increase breezes this afternoon with a upper winds becoming easterly by Sunday….Some light snowfall expected……Warming trend later next week with the eventual return of low 70s by next weekend end….
- Mid Latitude Trof Spreads Subtropical Moisture into California with showers expected by late morning and into the afternoon….Snow Level is above 10,500 feet……Clearing Friday then fair Saturday AM with the next system colder with the potential of several inches of snowfall above 8K Saturday Night into Monday Night…
- Wrapping up the Month of September and being retrospective..it has been a real warm one……Our first either inside or outside slider will make its way through Northern and Central CA Sunday…..Showers and possible snowfall is expected….
- Upper High remains anchored over the Desert Southwest and will hold off the Eastern Pacific Trof at least through Tuesday….Above normal Temps following suite….El Nino Strengthening again….
- Above Normal Temps likely now through Friday as Forecast models delay the arrival of Gulf of AK Trof…..Expect high temps in Mammoth to remain the 70s through Friday…..
- Upper Trof firing one last short wave into Northern CA Wednesday….Long Wave Trof to shift east Thursday with upper ridging from the West building in over the weekend…..
- Remains of TS Linda now moving into Mono County with some Moderate precipitation possible by early afternoon…..Cooler Upper Trof to bring showers….Breezy weather Tuesday into Wednesday AM…..Light Freeze expected Thursday Morning…