Platinum Powder AlertReceive special email alerts from Howard when awesome powder is on the way! Learn more
At Howard’s Weather Cntr35.4°F ... 0 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 30.000 ... 03:10:00 AM 05/23/15
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- In the short term…a chance of afternoon showers will continue….There is one last good system that will bring more organized showers Thursday and Friday….The Long Wave over the far west is filling…leading to warming temps by weeks end….
- Unsettled weather to continue through this weekend and into next week as long wave upper trough remains a fixture over CA….
- Blocking Pattern over Northwest Canada will suppress Upper Jet well South into CA this week and into the next…Expect cooler than normal temps with periods of Rain and Snow in the High County…
- Series of Cold Lows to bring chilly temps and Snowfall to the high country…..Thursday….Tuesday the 12th and possibly Friday later next week….
- Warming trend to continue today with well above normal temps….Warm temps will continue over the high country much of this week with isolated thunder beginning Thursday PM….Better chance of showers Sunday into Monday…..Cooler by Mid Week the 6th
- Warming Trend underway w/ decreasing wind over the Crest as an Upper Ridge Translates East via CA…..Weak Troughing the second half of this week spells Breezy Afternoons…..Interesting ENSO numbers today…..
- Winter weather advisories hoisted for Saturday morning through the afternoon…Rather blustery Fishing Opener Expected….Expect rapid warming early next week……