Platinum Powder AlertReceive special email alerts from Howard when awesome powder is on the way! Learn more
At Howard’s Weather Cntr40.5°F ... 4 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 30.034 ... 05:10:00 AM 03/28/15
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- High pressure aloft will build over the region next few days leading to warmer temps and light breezes…..Another weak impulse moves through Saturday Night and Sunday for a slight chance of showers…….A zonal flow develops mid week to wrap up the end of March and the beginning of April…
- Mammoth Mt Reports 2 inches at the Main Lodge…..It is Gusty and Blustery Monday AM……Rising Heights the Next Few Days spells a warm up ahead……
- Looking Ahead for the Remainder of March…..Next Possible Storm and What April May have in Store for us….
- West Coast Blocking still in process with warmer and drier than normal Forecast for our future…..Longer Range “Outlook” shows the next opportunity of a decent system 10 Days Out…..Rumor Mill Runs Amuck
- A Subtropical Upper jet to bring mainly light precipitation to the high country Wednesday…..Then a rather dirty ridge is expected to develop Friday and into the weekend allowing considerable high clouds and very mild temperatures……A remarkably strong MJO is developing over the Western Pacific the next week and is expected to propagate eastward toward Central Pacific….
- Upper High centered over Northern California today will remain in the Vicinity through Monday. Sunny skies, Clear Nights along with light winds are expected to continue….Cooler breezy weather to develop by Tuesday night into Wednesday with the chance of showers……Time to Spring Forward Saturday Night!
- Mammoth Mt Reports 10 to 16 inches Storm Total…..Cold California Trof to Begin Moving East Early Tuesday with an Upper Ridge Building in Mid week…..Thereafter…The Weather to remain fair through this Weekend…..