Platinum Powder AlertReceive special email alerts from Howard when awesome powder is on the way! Learn more
At Howard’s Weather Cntr55.3°F ... 1 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 30.251 ... 12:30:00 PM 12/22/14
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- Winter Solstice has past….Monday is Winters 1st full Day…Christmas Eve/Day System looking stronger this evening as GFS Sides With ECMWFs Further Westerly Track….
- One more system to move through the Sierra Friday into Saturday…Then a fair weather stretch…..Christmas Day Storm still Lurking…..
- Mammoth Mt picked up another 12 to 18 inches last night….More on the way tonight into Wednesday…..and even the chance for several more inches Friday/Ngt…..Then a Break Next Week……
- A Few More Systems this Week then a Break…….Eastern Sierra still stuck with the Split Flow Blues……
- Storm System Winds Down Over CA…..Drops between 1 and 2 feet over upper elevations…..The Next Storm Tuesday, Although Weaker…May Bring More Snowfall Than todays
- Powerfull Mid Pacific Jet Finally making its way into the Eastern Pacific with Strong Winds in the Mid and Upper Levels….Series of storms to continue into the following weekend…..
- Active Upper Jet Across the Pacific is Moisture Leaden…..Will take Aim on West Coast Thursday…Main QPF to Saturate Northern CA with diminishing amounts for Mono County…..However this system could still dump another 1 to 2 feet up on Mammoth Mtn by Friday Night…..Active Pattern to continue with more storms in Mammoth’s Future the Following Week…..