Platinum Powder AlertReceive special email alerts from Howard when awesome powder is on the way! Learn more
At Howard’s Weather Cntr48.6°F ... 4 mph wind ... 0.36 precip today
barometer 29.811 ... 07:15:00 PM 07/09/15
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- Upper Trof will exit the Eastern Sierra Today followed a little cooling……Continental Upper High will expand west by Mid Week bringing a warm up 1st…..Followed by a Chance of Thunderstorms Beginning Thursday into the Weekend……..
- A dry upper Trof over the west coast this morning will continue last nights drying trend….with another transitory dry Trof for the weekend continuing the trend….Weather to turn hot prior to the Bluesapalooza Fest…………….
- Remnant’s of Dolores’ is over the Sierra Today…..Very light upper flow combined with high instability indices will increase the possibility for heavy down pours in many areas today for Mono County….Main action will shift off to areas east of Highway 395 by Wednesday afternoon as an Upper Trof with Drier Air approaches…..This up coming weekend will be Fair…Dry and Warm………
- Monsoon Moisture Along with some dynamics to bring an increase in Thunderstorms Sunday into Monday…..Otherwise Fair and dry through Saturday with Seasonal temps….
- Beautiful Eastern Sierra Weather on Tap for the next few days…..Moisture from Dolores in doubt again as she spins up…slows down and most likely will miss the window of opportunity of getting picked up by a weak west coast trough….
- Slow warming trend in the forecast through Thursday…….Models are moving toward more summer troughing over the East Pac in the weeks to come…possibly opening the door to a tropical system next week….A surge of monsoon moisture coupled with moisture from Dolores is heading north into CA this weekend……
- Thunderstorms Rumble with Marble Sized Hail Today…..Rare for July closed low making landfall over Central CA Wednesday…..More rain to Come especially Thursday then drying tend into the weekend…..MJO now at dateline moving east and weakening…..But not before Cranking up the East Pac Hurricane Season!