Platinum Powder AlertReceive special email alerts from Howard when awesome powder is on the way! Learn more
At Howard’s Weather Cntr32.3°F ... 0 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 30.064 ... 07:20:00 AM 01/30/15
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- Subtropical Moisture Associated with a Rex Block Pattern will stream in later today and tonight with a chance of Snow Showers Thursday through Friday…….Expect a Partly Cloudy Weekend into Next Week
- Weather Becoming Unsettled this Week as the West Coast Upper Ridge gives way to two weak Subtropical Systems……Some Light Snowfall expected Tonight and Tuesday….Cooler Weather this Week….
- Modest Jet energy now moving through the High Country Aloft will spin up into an Upper Low over the weekend off the Baja Coast….As a Strong Upper High builds into CA Saturday and Sunday it will become quite mild in the High Country……Showers are expected Tuesday through Thursday….
- While Split Trof moves through CA bringing high cloudiness….There is an interesting feature in the models about a week away…..
- Variable High Cloudiness expected for the MLK Weekend….Temperatures to Remain Mild through the Holiday….Then Expect Cooler Weather Tuesday and Wednesday…..
- Great Basin Slider will kick up some wind over the crest and down through the Owens Valley….However….The Short…Medium and Longer range is still dry for Central CA…….
- Transition to (+PNA) Pacific North American Circulation Pattern underway with Ridge in the West and Trof in the East…..Short Wave System for Thursday will Weaken with clouds and some cooling….