Platinum Powder AlertReceive special email alerts from Howard when awesome powder is on the way! Learn more
At Howard’s Weather Cntr41.4°F ... 1 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 30.283 ... 01:05:00 PM 11/30/15
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- Happy Thanksgiving Everyone from the Dweebs!…..Snow showers likely to continue for the next few days as cyclonic upper flow continues…..Light Accumulation’s Expected………
- Cold Winter Like Storm Now moving into the Sierra with modified Arctic Air and moderate amounts of snowfall expected…..Heaviest snow fall expected between 4:00PM and 10:00PM Tonight…..Cold weather to continue most of the week….
- Very Cold Upper Low to descend upon California over the Thanksgiving Holiday…..Snow and Cold are the highlights of the holiday and possibly down to some very low elevations….
- Warming Trend through Thursday then a bit cooler over the weekend…..Odds increasing for an extended stormy pattern beginning around the Thanksgiving Holiday with possible significant Storm Cycle…….Current Wx Charts showing long awaited coast to coast Subtropical-Jet ported to west coast….
- Storm System slowing this evening as it begins to stretch and split a bit……Snowfall to be delayed until late morning or mid-day at the latest…..
- Upper Ridge Off Shore and a northwest flow aloft will keep clear skies with cool temps in the forecast the next few days…..Next weather system to bring mainly light amounts of Snowfall for the Towns of Mammoth and June with up to 8 inches possible over the upper Elevations Sunday/Ngt
- What a Storm! 20 inches at the Main Lodge….26 inches at McCoy Station and 36 inches on Top…..That’s’ about 2 Feet of Platinum Powder at the Summit on Top of what the WX Front droped!