Platinum Powder AlertReceive special email alerts from Howard when awesome powder is on the way! Learn more
At Howard’s Weather Cntr62.0°F ... 0 mph wind ... 0.00 precip today
barometer 30.368 ... 02:45:00 PM 11/26/14
More current conditions ...
Visit Howard for Real Estate
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
On Main Street
next to Schat's Bakery
Mammoth Lakes, California
Phone: (760) 924-0213
Have Howard contact you
Read Howard’s Latest!
- Storm system with two parts to slow down the next 5 days with first oppertunity of light snowfall Saturday/Night…..More significant precipitation expected early next week……
- Waiting….Watching the Transition….In the meantime…Over running over Northern/Central CA will end today as upper ridge builds into the Pacific NW…Fair and Dry With a warming trend for the High Country through Wednesday then Cooler into the weekend….With a chance of Precipitation by Weeks End…..
- After a Dusting overnight, fair weather is expected Friday with increasing winds Friday Night….Chilly Windy showery weather Saturday then improving weather Sunday through Thanksgiving Day…….Then a chance of a Storm the following weekend….
- An unsettled period is expected today through the weekend with light snowfall accumulations expected…..Snow levels will average above the Town of Mammoth……It looks quite Breezy to Windy Saturday/Night into Sunday AM…..
- Series of weak systems to move through mean ridge position this week…..Cold Temps great news for snow making on Mammoth Mountain….Mammoth Mountain opening up new trails……
- Weak System Currently progressing through the West Coast Upper Ridge….Some light rainfall occuring this morning in the Town of Mammoth with about an inch of Snow over the upper elevations as expected…….A fair but Partly Cloudy Weekend is expected…..
- A Weakening Upper ridge will give way to some Unsetteled Weather Thursday with a fair and Partly Cloudy Weekend….Further weakening of the West Coast Ridge occurs Monday into Wednesday with Snow a good possibility Tuesday and Wednesday Next Week….